“At NYU Stern, we have shaped an environment that nurtures forward-thinking leaders. We have created the richest environment for learning business in the country by our commitment to four values…academic excellence…collaborative community…IQ + EQ…and the energy of a global hub.” – Stern School of Business
Business School Rank:#11
Location: New York, New York
Size: 784 enrolled (full-time) ; 2,106 enrolled (part-time)
Average Age of New Entrants: 27
Tuition: $48,320 per year (full-time) ; $1,640 per credit (part-time)
Contact: 212-998-0100 (phone); email@example.com (email)
What is the average GMAT score for applicants accepted to the NYU Stern School of Business?
The average GMAT score of applicants accepted to the NYU Stern School of Business in 2011 was 719. The GMAT range (10th-90th percentile) was 670-760.
Does the NYU Stern School of Business accept the GMAT and the GRE?
Yes, the NYU Stern School of Business accepts both the GMAT and the GRE for admission.
What is the average undergraduate GPA of applicants accepted to the NYU Stern School of Business?
The average undergraduate GPA of applicants admitted to the NYU Stern School of Business in 2011 was 3.42. The undergraduate GPA range (10th-90th percentile) was 3.02-3.79.
What is the average starting salary and bonuses for graduates from the NYU Stern School of Business?
The average base salary is $105,798. On average, approximately 81 % of full-time graduates are employed at the time of graduation. Approximately 91 % of full-time graduates of the class of 2011 were employed three months after graduation.
What programs are offered in addition to the traditional MBA?
Dual MBA Programs:
- MD/MBA w/ the School of Medicine at NYU
- JD/MBA w/ the NYU School of Law
- MBA/MFA w/ the Kanbar Institute of Film & Teleivison at the Tisch School of the Arts
- MBA/MS in Mathematics in Finance w/ the Courant Institute of Mathematical Scinece
- MBA/MPA w/ the Wagner School of Public Service
- MBA/MA in French Studies w/ the Institute of French Studies in the Graduate School of Arts & Science
- MBA/MA in Politics w/ the Graduate School of Arts & Science
- MBA/MS in Biology w/ the Graduate School of Arts & Science
- Dual MBA with HEC School of Management in France
Is work experience expected? How much?
Work experience is not required to apply, however, most applicants have between one and ten years of work experience and come from professional values such as consulting, financial services, entertainment, consumer products, technology, and nonprofit. On average, admitted candidates have 56 months of full-time professional work experience before applying to business school.