“USC Marshall School of Business is one of the world’s leading global undergraduate business programs. Our courses of study in Business Administration or Accounting allow students to combine in-depth knowledge of the theory and practice of business with a solid foundation in the liberal arts.” – Marshall School of Business
Business School Rank: #21
Location: Los Angeles, California
Size: 455 enrolled (full-time); 785 enrolled (part-time)
Average Age of New Entrants: 28
Tuition: $46,781 per year (full-time); $31,187 per year (part-time)
Contact: 213-740-0038 (phone)
What is the average GMAT score for applicants accepted to the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business?
The average GMAT score of applicants accepted to the USC Marshall School of Business in 2011 was 687. The GMAT range (10th-90th percentile) was 630-740.
Does the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business accept the GMAT and the GRE?
Yes, the USC Marshall School of Business accepts both the GMAT and the GRE for admission.
What is the average undergraduate GPA of applicants accepted to the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business?
The average undergraduate GPA of applicants admitted to the USC Marshall School of Business in 2011 was 3.30. The undergraduate GPA range (10th-90th percentile) was 2.93-3.74.
What is the average starting salary and bonuses for graduates from the University of Southern California Marshall School of Business?
The average base salary is $97,638. On average, approximately 67 % of full-time graduates are employed at the time of graduation. Approximately 89 % of full-time graduates of the class of 2011 were employed three months after graduation.
What programs are offered in addition to the traditional MBA?
Dual Degree Programs:
- JD/MBA w/ USC Gould School of Law
- MBA/MA w/ the East Asian Studies Center at USC Dornsife College of Letters, Ats and Sciences
- MBA/MPI w/ USC School of Policy, Planning, and Development
- MBA/MRED w/ USC School of Policy, Planning, and Development
- MBA/MS w/ USC Davis School of Gerontology
- MBA/MS w/ USC Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- MBA/DDS w/ USC Ostrow School of Dentistry
- MBA/EdD w/ USC Rossier School of Education
- MBa/MD w/ USC Keck School of Medicine
- MBA/PharmD w/ USC School of Pharmacy
- MBA/MSW w/ USC School of Social Work
- MBA/MA w/ Hebrew Union College’s Jewish Institute of Religion’s School of Jewish Nonprofit Management
For a full list of programs, including Ph.D and executive education, please visit the USC Marshall School of Business website at www.marshall.usc.edu.
Is work experience expected? How much?
The USC Marshall School of Business prefers its applicants have two years minimum full-time work experience. Admitted candidates typically have an average of five years full-time work experience prior to applying to business school.